Food - Family -Faith

Food - Family -Faith
Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh to the Father, but by me. John 14:6

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Montreal Pork Chops with Mushroom Gravy

I created a recipe by accident today that everybody loved. I was cooking for the whole family today so I made a lot, but you can do it according to how many people you're feeding. I had input from my grandson and husband that helped me in the process and it was a hit.



Montreal Pork Chops with Mushroom Gravy

Ingredients:

Boneless pork chops
Montreal Steak Seasoning
2 large onions, sliced in slivers
1 8oz. pkg. sliced mushrooms
1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 soup can of water

Directions:

Wash pork chops and season them on both sides with the Montreal Steak Seasoning. I used a big nonstick frying pan spayed with cooking spray. Put the chops in the pan on medium heat. Brown chops on each side. Add onions and mushrooms. Sprinkle with Worcestershire sauce. Saute for a few minutes or if you prefer until they are caramelized. Mix cream of mushroom soup and water together pour over pork chops. Once gravy is heated well turn down to simmer and cook until tender.

Enjoy,
Deborah
http://DeborahHBateman.com

No comments:

Post a Comment