Food - Family -Faith

Food - Family -Faith
Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh to the Father, but by me. John 14:6

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Oven Baked Omelet Recipe

I am trying to do more low carb eating so I created this recipe. I like the idea because I can make it once and eat it for several meals.


Oven Baked Omelet Recipe


Ingredients:


8 eggs
1 cup milk
8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated
1 small onion, diced
1 4 oz. can sliced mushrooms, drained
1/2 bell pepper, diced
salt and pepper

 

Directions:

Mix eggs and milk together. Add other ingredients and stir. Bake in a 8 or 9 inch square pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes until done. Cut into serving sizes. I usually cut mine into four pieces, but you could do smaller pieces if you like. You can also add bacon or sausage to if you like.

Enjoy,
Deborah
http://DeborahHBateman.com






No comments:

Post a Comment