Food - Family -Faith

Food - Family -Faith
Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh to the Father, but by me. John 14:6

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Banana Cream Cake Recipe

This cake would be good with a cream cheese frosting, but I didn't have the ingredients for it the day I made this recipe so I made a topping with 2 pkgs. Cinnamon and Spice oatmeal and 2 tbsp. butter. You can top it any way you like.

Ingredients:

2 cups self-rising flour
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
1/2 cup oil
1/2 cup sour cream
3 ripe bananas, mashed
1 tsp. vanilla

Topping (if desired)
2 pkgs. Cinnamon & Spice Instant Oatmeal (dry)
2 tbsp. butter (melted)


Directions:

Mix flour, sugar, eggs, oil, vanilla and sour cream. Mash bananas with a fork and add to cake mixture. Pour in a 9 inch square pan sprayed with cooking spray. Sprinkle with topping, if desired. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.

Enjoy,
Deborah
http://DeborahHBateman.com






No comments:

Post a Comment