Food - Family -Faith

Food - Family -Faith
Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh to the Father, but by me. John 14:6

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Cream Cheese Fruit Dip Recipe

We have a strawberry farm close to our house. I went to the stand today and picked up two big buckets of strawberries. My granddaughter wanted dip for them so I made this recipe.

Ingredients:

8 oz. cream cheese
**I used 1/3 less fat
1/2 cup confectioner's sugar
1 8 oz. cool whip

Directions:

Beat cream cheese with mixer until light and fluffy. Add confectioner's sugar continue beating until it is all incorporated. Add cool whip and beat until the cream cheese mixture and cool whip are completely blended. Use dip with fresh strawberries or other fruit.

Enjoy,
Deborah
http://DeborahHBateman.com



1 comment:

  1. Yummy...Deborah, that dip sound wonderful and would be perfect with any seasonal fruit!

    Monica at Older Mommy Still Yummy

    ReplyDelete