Food - Family -Faith

Food - Family -Faith
Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh to the Father, but by me. John 14:6

Monday, March 25, 2013

Fruit and Yogurt Compote Recipe

I have been trying to eat more raw fruits and vegetables so this morning I made this recipe for breakfast. Between the natural sweetness of the fruit, the creaminess of the yogurt, and the crunchiness of the granola, it made a delicious combination.

Ingredients:

1 cup Greek non-fat yogurt
1 cup crushed pineapple, in own juice
1 banana, sliced
10 strawberries, quartered
3/4 cup granola cereal 
**I used Cascadian Farms Organic
Fruit and Nut Granola

Directions:

Mix together the Greek yogurt and fruit. It may make more than you want to eat in one serving so I would suggest you wait and top it with the granola when you are ready to eat it, that way it will be crunchy..

Enjoy,
Deborah
http://DeborahHBateman.com







No comments:

Post a Comment