Food - Family -Faith

Food - Family -Faith
Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh to the Father, but by me. John 14:6

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Creamy Mushroom Pasta Sauce Recipe


1 lb. ground beef
1 tsp. salt
Few dashes pepper
1 tsp. Italian seasoning
1 onion, diced
1 tsp. olive oil
1 tsp. minced garlic
1 can diced tomatoes
2-4 oz. cans sliced mushrooms
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can tomato sauce
1 jar pasta sauce
*I used a pasta sauce with mushrooms as well.

Brown hamburger, chop, and drain. Season beef with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning. Add diced onions and olive oil cook until clear. Add remaining ingredients and simmer on low for 30 minutes or longer. Serve over cooked pasta.

Enjoy,
Deborah
http://DeborahHBateman.com


3 comments:

  1. We love mushrooms in our pasta sauce but I never thought to use cream of mushroom soup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting recipe. I'm a fan of mushrooms in pretty much anything, so I'm going to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pattie,
    Thanks for stopping by Recipe for Life. I hope you enjoy the recipe.
    Blessings,
    Deborah H. Bateman-Author

    ReplyDelete