Food - Family -Faith

Food - Family -Faith
Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh to the Father, but by me. John 14:6

Monday, September 10, 2012

Chicken Tender Salad


 Chicken Tender Salad

I had this salad for lunch today and enjoyed it while sitting on my front porch watching the butterflies flit around. I love watching God's creation. I also made this salad for the family over the weekend. When I do big salads like this for my family for a meal I like to set up a salad bar and put all the fixings in different containers and let everybody fix it the way they like it, that way I don't have to remember who likes what. 




Romaine Lettuce, chopped
Grape Tomatoes, cut in half
Cucumbers, diced
Seedless Grapes, cut in half
Chicken Tenders, baked & cut in bitesize pieces
*In the frozen food section
Cheddar Cheese, grated
Bell Pepper, chopped
McCormick Salad Toppins or Bacon bits, sprinkled on top
Honey Mustard Dressing
*I used Ken's Steak House Lite, but you can use what you prefer

I don't have exact measurements for you, but I did use 2 chicken tenders per person, so that will help you figure out how many you need depending on how many servings you are making. It makes a great meal since you have the meat, vegetables, and fruit in it and it is pretty quick to make as you can prepare the veggies while the chicken is baking.

Enjoy,

Deborah
http://DeborahHBateman.com
 
Canon T3 12.2MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens - (Google Affiliate Ad)


2 comments: