Food - Family -Faith

Food - Family -Faith
Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh to the Father, but by me. John 14:6

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Hamburger Corn Casserole

I have this Hamburger Corn Casserole in the oven right now as I am typing this. It is a family favorite of ours. I make a double recipe so I can feed the whole crowd.


1 1/2 lbs. lean ground beef
1 lg onion, chopped
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 cup sour cream
1 can corn, drained
4 ozs. sharp cheddar cheese
2 cups pasta
*I use either elbow macaroni noodles or Rotini noodles 
---
6 pieces bread, cubed
4 tbsp. butter, melted


Brown ground beef and drain. Add chopped onions and saute until onions are clear. Boil noodles according to package directions. Mix all together except bread and butter. Put in a casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray. Cover with bread cubes and drizzle with butter. Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until heated thoroughly.


Enjoy!


Deborah 

2 comments:

  1. I love pasta and I always make double (or triple or quadruple) recipes too, so that I can eat and eat and eat! I do love to eat! Thanks for another great recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra,
    Thanks for the comment! I love pasta also. In fact I reheated the leftovers from this casserole for my dinner last night and enjoyed it all over again.

    ReplyDelete