Food - Family -Faith

Food - Family -Faith
Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh to the Father, but by me. John 14:6

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Summertime Cookout Menu

Sorry, it has been a while since I posted here. I have been busy trying to get ready for the launch of my first book: The Book of Ruth Daily-Bible-Reading. I wanted to share with you a good menu for a Summertime Cookout. I actually fixed this for the 4th of July holiday weekend. I thought it would also be good for those of you who may be planning a late summer cookout. Maybe even for Labor Day.


BBQ Chicken on the Grill
Potato Salad*
Gourmet Baked Beans*
Fresh Corn on the Cob
Rolls
--
Peach Cobbler* for dessert


**Look for these recipes on this site**


One thing I like about having a cookout is my husband usually takes care of the grilling. I must say he makes some really good BBQ Chicken on the grill. I just have to do the sides and dessert. I also like having people over when we do a big cookout.


Enjoy!


Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment