Food - Family -Faith

Food - Family -Faith
Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh to the Father, but by me. John 14:6

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Quick and Easy Baked Beans

These Quick and Easy Baked Beans are great served along with my Quick and Easy Coleslaw with BBQ Chicken, Hamburgers, Fried Fish, or Hot Dogs.

2 lg. cans baked beans
**I use Bush's Vegetarian Baked Beans
8 oz. grated cheddar cheese
1/2 cup real bacon bits

Put the beans in a 2 qt. casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray. Cook on High 5 minutes in the microwave. Add cheese and cook 5 more minutes. Stir in bacon. Serve.

**Makes about 12 servings.

**You can cook regular bacon and crumble it up in the beans last, but for a shortcut I used Hormel Real Crumbled Bacon and it tasted great. Nobody even knew I had taken a shortcut.

Enjoy!

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment