Food - Family -Faith

Food - Family -Faith
Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh to the Father, but by me. John 14:6

Friday, June 10, 2011

Hot Dog Chili Recipe

I made this Hot Dog Chili Recipe and Hot Dog Relish Recipe today for lunch with kielbasa instead of hot dogs. I also made my Quick and Easy Baked Beans. It would also be good with the Quick and Easy Coleslaw.

1 lb. hamburger
1/2 cup onion, chopped
1/2 tsp. minced garlic
1/2 cup ketchup
1/4 cup water
1/4 tsp salt
2-3 dashes pepper
2 dashes hot sauce (if desired)

Brown hamburger, drain, add onion simmer for about 5 minutes until onions are clear, add the rest of the ingredients and simmer 5 more minutes. Serve on top of hot dogs or kielbasa.

We also made this to go with it:

Hot Dog Relish Recipe

1/4 cup mustard
1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
1/4 cup sweet pickle relish

Stir together, and use for topping on Hot Dogs. 

You can top your Hot Dog with whatever toppings you like some of my suggestions are:

onion
Hot Dog Relish (above)
grated cheddar cheese
Quick and Easy Coleslaw
mayonaise
ketchup

What do you like to put on your Hot Dogs?

Enjoy!

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment