Food - Family -Faith

Food - Family -Faith
Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh to the Father, but by me. John 14:6

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Pineapple-Orange Fruit Salad

This is a fruit salad that I like doing at the holidays, but since it is cold it would also be good for a light dessert in the summer. 

1 lg. can crused pineapple
1 lg can mandarin oranges, drained and chopped
1 lg. sour cream
1 cup chopped walnuts
1 bag miniature marshmallows

Mix together, chill and Enjoy!

Enjoy!

Deborah H Bateman

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I will surely try out this.

    Take the Dessert Personality Test and find out your personality on the basis of your favorite dessert. I have taken the test and have enjoyed a lot. Hope you too will enjoy it. Have Fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pamela for your comment. I haven't tried that test, but I will have to check it out. Hope you enjoy the Pineapple-Orange Fruit Salad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds wonderful for the hot summer weather we have right now. Think I'll print it out and try to make it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you for your comment and for following the blog quietspirit. I hope you enjoy the Pineapple-Orange Fruit Salad.

    ReplyDelete