Food - Family -Faith

Food - Family -Faith
Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh to the Father, but by me. John 14:6

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Chocolate Town Pie Recipe

I made this pie today for my husband's birthday dinner.
It is like a big chocolate chip cookie in a crust!

9 inch unbaked pie shell
1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
2 eggs, beaten
2 tsp vanilla
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup coursely chopped nuts
 **I use walnuts

In mixer bowl cream butter; add sugar, add eggs one at a time, add flour and vanilla.  Stir chocolate chips and nuts into creamed mixture.  Pour into unbaked pie shell.  Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Bake 45-50 mins. until golden brown.  Cool atleast one hour before serving.  May serve warm or cold.

Makes 6-8 servings

Enjoy!

Deborah

**I usually double this recipe it is just as easy to make two at one time.  Plus I need two when I have the whole crew at home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment