Food - Family -Faith

Food - Family -Faith
Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh to the Father, but by me. John 14:6

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Tropical Chicken Salad

This is a delicious Chicken Salad with fruit and nuts.  It is a version of what I consider a gourmet salad and would cost you a high price for a scoop at a deli and you can make a whole bowl at home for the price of one serving at the deli.  It is also good served with crackers for a party or on a sandwich or croissant.




2-13 oz. cans of chicken breasts, drained
1-20 oz. can crushed pineapple, drained
2 stalks celery finely, chopped
1/2 cup golden raisins
1 cup chopped walnuts
2 heaping tablespoons mayonaise
**I use Duke's Light

Mix all ingredients together.  Chill


Enjoy!


Deborah H. Bateman
Christian Daily Resources

1 comment:

  1. Deborah, I like this recipe. It's a new twist to chicken salad! Thanks! Mary

    ReplyDelete