Food - Family -Faith

Food - Family -Faith
Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh to the Father, but by me. John 14:6

Monday, April 18, 2011

Easter Dinner Menu

Have you got your Easter Menu together yet?  I thought I would share mine with you, then I will be sharing some of the recipes this week.  Easter is always a fun time at our house.  We go to church, then after church the kids and grand kids come over, we have dinner and then we have an Easter egg hunt for the little ones.  Later in the afternoon we have coffee and dessert.  We make it a family day of celebration to celebrate our risen Lord.  

Baked Ham
Deviled Eggs
Butter Beans or 
Green Bean Casserole
Collard Greens and Cabbage
Rolls

Desserts
Chocolate Delight
Strawberry Shortcake using this
Sour Cream Pound Cake
Banana Split Dessert

**I haven't decided which Dessert I will make, but these are the ones I am thinking about.

What are some of your favorite things to make for Easter Dinner?

Here is a good recipe to make with your leftover ham:
Ham Casserole Recipe

Enjoy!

Deborah
Christian Daily Resources  

No comments:

Post a Comment