Food - Family -Faith

Food - Family -Faith
Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh to the Father, but by me. John 14:6

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Deviled Egg Recipe

I just got finished making these Deviled Eggs, so I thought I would share the recipe with you.
Mine are in the fridge ready for dinner tomorrow.


1 dozen eggs, boiled
2 heaping tbsp. mayonaise
   **I use Duke's Light
2 heaping tbsp. sweet pickle relish
1 tsp. mustard
salt & pepper to taste

---Garnish
Paprika



Put eggs in pot of cold water sprinkle with salt.  Bring to a boil, then cut off heat & put lid on
pot & let sit for 15 minutes.  Pour off hot water & replace with cold water.  Peel eggs, cut in
half longways, remove yolk.  Mash yolk with a fork, add mayo, pickle relish, mustard, salt &
pepper.  Put egg filling in egg whites with a teapoon or pipe it in.  Sprinkle with paprika for
garnish. 

Enjoy!

Deborah
Christian Daily Resources

No comments:

Post a Comment